First-Time Homebuyer Class
Class schedules are listed below
You want to buy a home, you want to get a great deal, and you want to be a smart homebuyer. We get that.
Buying a home is not as simple as it used to be. New mortgage products, lower interest rates, and down payment assistance programs all offer attractive options. The downside is that with new options and choices comes increased confusion as to what makes the most sense for you.
The First-Time Homebuyer Class gives you the information and tools you will need to make the best decisions possible. The training will allow you to save money and maximize the investment you are making in your new home.
The multi-part class is held over three consecutive weeks. Alternatively, the class is held on two consecutive Saturdays. Be sure to check the schedule for specific dates and times. Attendees must attend all parts to receive a certificate of completion.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the First-Time Homebuyer class:
- Making sense of the technical jargon
- How to know when you’re ready to buy
- The credit score you need to get a good mortgage what to expect from a real estate professional
- Choosing the right home and negotiating the contract
- Why home inspections are so important
- Navigating the mortgage application and approval process
- Paving the way for a smooth closing
- Understanding your rights and scams to avoid
- Long-term success as a homeowner
Are you ready to reserve your spot in the next class?
You can start right now, click on the button for the month that works best for you. All dates are Tuesday nights at 6:00 pm in 2023.