Here’s what you’ll learn in the First-Time Homebuyer class:
- Making sense of the technical jargon
- How to know when you’re ready to buy
- The credit score you need to get a good mortgage what to expect from a real estate professional
- Choosing the right home and negotiating the contract
- Why home inspections are so important
- Navigating the mortgage application and approval process
- Paving the way for a smooth closing
- Understanding your rights and scams to avoid
- Long-term success as a homeowner
Are you ready to reserve your spot in the next class?
You can start right now, by completing the form found below. We will contact you to accept payment for the calss and complete your registration.