To qualify for the Northwest down payment assistance program, you must:
- Purchase a property in the Northwest Neighborhoods of City of Dayton
- Contribute a minimum of $500 of your own funds to close
- Provide a completed application and all required documents as outlined in the program guidelines
- Not have owned a home in the last 3 years
- Complete a Homebuyer Class and meet with a Homeownership Advisor at the HomeOwnership Center (Completing this program does not mean that you are automatically approved for down payment assistance.)
Additional restrictions apply. Funds are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will need to meet all program guidelines.
Do you have an accepted offer to purchase a property in the Northwest Neighborhoods?
If yes, please complete an application online :
If you do not have an accepted contract:
Staff can provide additional information on the program. However, you can not apply for funding until you have an accepted offer to purchase on eligible property. Please call, 937-853-1600, or email: