The HomeOwnership Center and Aloft Dayton partnered to provide a down payment assistance program to first-time homebuyers in Northwest Neighborhoods of City of Dayton. Homebuyers may qualify for a $10,000 assistance toward the purchase of your home. The loan is forgiven over 5 years of living in the home as your primary residence.
To qualify for the Northwest down payment assistance program, you must:
- Purchase a property in the Northwest Neighborhoods of City of Dayton
- Contribute a minimum of $500 of your own funds to close
- FHA Borrowers are required to contribute 3.5% of their own funds
- Provide a completed application and all required documents as outlined in the program guidelines
- Not have owned a home in the last 3 years
- Complete a Homebuyer Class and meet with a Homeownership Advisor at the HomeOwnership Center (Completing this program does not mean that you are automatically approved for down payment assistance.)
Additional restrictions apply. Funds are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will need to meet all program guidelines.
Do you have an accepted offer to purchase a property in the Northwest Neighborhoods?
If yes, please complete an application online :
If you do not have an accepted contract:
Let’s start with a free homebuyer counseling appointment while you start the homebuying process. The appointment will provide additional information on our down payment assistance programs.