Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Making sense of the technical jargon
- How to know when you’re ready to buy
- The credit score you need to get a good mortgage what to expect from a real estate professional
- Choosing the right home and negotiating the contract
- Why home inspections are so important
- Navigating the mortgage application and approval process
- Paving the way for a smooth closing
- Understanding your rights and scams to avoid
- Long-term success as a homeowner
Are you ready to enroll in the First-Time Homebuyer Program?
$49 (Coupon Code HOCDAYTON49)
Enroll in the Complete Home Buyer Program. With access to coaching, classes, resources, and support by our HomeOwnership Center advisers, this is the plan for you! Simply schedule your coaching appointment using the form located below.
(Completing this program does not mean that you are automatically approved for down payment assistance. If you are only interested in the First-Time Homebuyer Program because it is a requirement for obtaining down payment assistance, do not sign up for the program until you have been approved for down payment assistance. You will still need to meet the requirements for the individual down payment assistance programs.)