Home Possible Mortgage
Homebuyers that purchase a home in a qualified neighborhood or with an income under $31,799 may be eligible to obtain a mortgage that has the following features:
- The purchased home must be the homebuyer’s primary residence.
- A down payment assistance grant of up to 3% up to $3,600.
- No repayment of the grant is required.
Additional programs for down payment assistance, financed home repairs, low credit score, and more are available to our clients. To learn more about these opportunities, talk with a Homeownership Advisor. Get started today by completing the following form or by calling 937.853.1600.
130 West Second Street
Dayton, OH 45402
- Getting A Tax Refund? Put It Down on Your First Home January 29, 2018
- The New Tax Overhaul Probably Won’t Make a Difference to Your Home Related Taxes. December 5, 2017
- The HomeOwnership Center is Moving to It’s new Home! March 13, 2017
The HomeOwnership Center is an Equal Opportunity Lender
Get Our E-Newsletter
The HomeOwnership Center is a program of County Corp.