Home Possible Mortgage
Homebuyers that purchase a home in a qualified neighborhood or with an income under $31,799 may be eligible to obtain a mortgage that has the following features:
- The purchased home must be the homebuyer’s primary residence.
- A down payment assistance grant of up to 3% up to $3,600.
- No repayment of the grant is required.
Additional programs for down payment assistance, financed home repairs, low credit score, and more are available to our clients. To learn more about these opportunities, talk with a Homeownership Advisor. Get started today by completing the following form or by calling 937.853.1600.
130 West Second Street
Dayton, OH 45402
- The City of Trotwood and The HomeOwnership Center Aim for Impact in Trotwood May 13, 2019
- What Could a DMP Do for You #1 May 7, 2019
- 1 in 4 Americans Don’t Have $400 in Emergency Savings April 29, 2019
The HomeOwnership Center is an Equal Opportunity Lender
Get Our E-Newsletter
The HomeOwnership Center is a program of County Corp.