Home Possible Mortgage
Homebuyers that purchase a home in a qualified neighborhood or with an income under $31,799 may be eligible to obtain a mortgage that has the following features:
- The purchased home must be the homebuyer’s primary residence.
- A down payment assistance grant of up to 3% up to $3,600.
- No repayment of the grant is required.
130 West Second Street
Dayton, OH 45402
- The HomeOwnership Center is Moving to It’s new Home! March 13, 2017
- 4 Tips to Buying a Home this Season February 9, 2017
- Foreclosure Prevention Workshop February 6, 2017
The HomeOwnership Center is an Equal Opportunity Lender
Get Our E-Newsletter
The HomeOwnership Center is a program of County Corp.